- Electrical works included the supply, installation and integration of a new energy efficient lighting and emergency lighting scheme.
- Design and build electrical works carried out by C.B.S.
- Design considerations included: compliance with CIBSE lighting level guidance, energy efficiency and financial ‘pay back’ analysis, compliance with BS5266 in respect of the emergency lighting works and maintainability issues of the installation in the future.
- C.B.S. worked with engineers from Molson Coors to ensure the lighting and emergency lighting provided sustainability, reliability, energy efficiency and financial viability based on the capital outlay and the calculation ‘pay back’ period.
- Key Features: T5 high bay florescent lighting, accessibility to the lights for future maintenance, central ‘inverter’ battery systems installed at low level to service the emergency lighting solution.
|Contract Period||3 Months|