The projects division of C.B.S. undertakes small works and schemes up to the value of circa £500,000 and has a longstanding record of successfully delivering projects in a broad range of Commercial, Industrial and Public Sector environments. We consider ourselves to have a vast and wide ranging experience in new build and refurbishment projects.
The division has vast experience in offering Design and Build schemes as a variety of long term clients come to us for a fully integrated services solution, tailored to the specific requirements of each project, whilst ensuring budgetary and timescale requirements are achieved.
Key Areas of Experience
We offer a variety of solutions comprising of data and communications, energy efficient lighting, emergency lighting, mains distribution, CCTV, BMS, instrumentation, general power, door access, ventilation, fire alarms, intruder alarms, testing and inspection, heating and ventilation.
C.B.S. offers a trusted and reliable reactive maintenance service, utilising its directly employed workforce, on a 24/7 basis to all clients, ensuring not only a speedy response to all emergency situations, but also ensuring that the most appropriate engineer is deployed.
All of our engineering, management and site staff have been CRB and PNN assessed.
- Staffordshire County Council
- Blue Diamond Group
- End User Garden Centres
- Molson Coors
- Buchan’s Special Projects
- Stoke on Trent College
- Geo Hodges Builders Ltd
- Celanese (Derby)
- Briggs of Burton (Process)
- FMA (Lichfield) (Process)
- Queens Hospital (Burton)
Projects (Small Works) Case Studies
- Garden Centres
- Celanese - Clarifoil Retention Project
- Queens Hospital (Burton) - Project 2012
- Staffordshire Fire and Rescue - Pirehill Fire Services HQ
- Poplars Garden Centre - Bedfordshire
- LF Beauty (Process Control) - New Formulation Skid
- Redhill Primary School Rugeley Staffordshire Nursery and Pre-School Modular Buildings
- Kirk Hallam Community College New Sports Hall
- Molson Coors - Kegging Lighting & Emergency Lighting
- Frenchgate Shopping Centre
- De Ferrers Academy - Classroom Extension